Park City, UT (April 11, 2017) – We are seeking someone with strong experience creating and implementing a social media strategy. Candidates should have experience working with and building paid and organic audiences on channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. This is a part-time position and we are looking for someone to commit 10-15 hours per week to our programs.
Candidates will be adept at leading and executing industry-leading social communications strategies that support LifeAnswers’ objectives. Additionally, the successful candidate will act as a prominent and public voice for the Company across social media channels and must have sound judgment and common sense in the utilization of B2B social media channels.
The key job responsibilities are:
- Play an integral part on our marketing team utilizing expertise and insights in social media to contribute to the overall brand marketing strategy while driving specific social media and digital campaigns
- Develop social media strategy and communication calendar building top down from campaign level to tactical level and daily posts
- Collaborate with PR, marketing, digital and creative teams on content to align with brand initiatives and contribute to content creation
- Lead the strategic direction of paid and organic social initiative, demonstrating how social can drive business results with a deep understanding of media and platform-specific KPIs, buying models, and technical possibilities
- Ensure consistency in quality and approach across all company efforts in digital/social space
- Negotiate and execute paid posts and Return on Spend
- Craft quality campaigns that effectively communicate our message
- Develop press releases, media alerts, case studies and testimonials
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements, and relevant campaigns
Desired Skills and Expertise:
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 2 years of experience in social media/digital advertising.
- Technical, in-depth knowledge of social media buying and a deep understanding of all major social media platforms – this is an absolute requirement for this position.
- Experience planning and executing paid social media campaigns.
- A super collaborative and positive work style. You should bring energy to this role.
- You have the ability to manage a lot of moving parts. Multiple campaigns, varying strategies and tactics, and still being able to efficiently manage your time.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience communicating with internal staff.
- Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail.
LifeAnswers specializes in the distribution of financial products, focusing in the fixed annuity, life and protection products targeted at America’s middle-income market. We promote and market the industry’s most innovative new technology and life insurance product delivery platform.
Our long-term corporate focus is on the core principles of integrity, innovation, service and leadership. We are looking to bring the next wave of distribution innovation and leadership to the industry.
If you’re disciplined, self-motivated and able to direct a high volume of quality work from your home office, working with clients and colleagues virtually, you might be a good match for us. We have employees in all four time zones and several states.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.